1. The minimum age to drive a golf cart is 13 in Georgia, Alabama, California, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Rhode Island, Vermont, and South Carolina. Other states are 14-15 years of age.
2. The first electric golf cart was custom made in 1932, but did not gain widespread acceptance. (Click here for details)
3. How Much? Have you ever suffered from sticker shock? At the 2015 PGA Merchandise show Garia sold one of their decked out Carbon Fiber Mansory Edition carts for $87k the base price for this model is $52k. I doubt you would see that around high flying golf balls.
4. 120MPH! The next time your customer says they want to go fast find out if they want to set any records. The Plum Quick Motors team did with their golf cart that went 120MPH see their run here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ5btNXb9D8
5. Extreme Stretch! The World’s Longest Golf Cart is 37 feet from bumper to bumper and sits on 49” tires.
6. It’s a Golf Cart, It’s a Boat, It’s a Hybrid! The Hydra Gator is everything you could ever need and at a price tag of $60k it is not for the faint of heart.
Written by Steve Wilmer
Steve started with Stenten’s in October of 2011 and currently maintains Stenten’s digital footprint. This includes contributing to our Blog, monitoring our technical Forum, and posting to our various social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest. Along with increasing Stenten’s digital market Steve also has knowledge on many performance parts for golf carts including controllers, motors, and tire & wheel combinations.