If you live in a community that allows golf carts to share the road then a great use would be to shuttle your little ghouls or goblins around on Halloween.
This is a great way to trick or treat with your family but be sure to stay smart and safe this holiday season. It is a good idea to get your cart prepped for the big day in advance. To do so just go through this simple checklist
* Make sure that your brake lights and turn signals are working properly
* Clean all safety reflectors including your slow moving vehicle triangle
* Check that your batteries are accepting a full charge
* Visually check your battery cables and replace if necessary
* If you don’t already have a full set of safety belts install them now
to impress why not try our Under Body LEDLight Kit. This kit features a four piece multi-colored flexible tube that is easy to install to your carts underbody. It also includes 27 ultra-bright LEDs per tube to give you a vibrant color, and since this is a multi-color system you can dial it into a nice festive orange or a rich blood red to set your trick or treating mood.
Written by Steve Wilmer
Steve started with Stenten’s in October of 2011 and currently maintains Stenten’s digital footprint. This includes contributing to our Blog, monitoring our technical Forum, and posting to our various social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, & Pinterest. Along with increasing Stenten’s digital market Steve also has knowledge on many performance parts for golf carts including controllers, motors, and tire & wheel combinations.